Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last night, Dylan and I headed to a Birthday party for one of my friends from high school. It was nice to see some old friends. Dylan and his friend Penny, who introduced Dylan to my friends as her husband, spent the evening together dancing, eating, playing with babies and dolls!

Dylan, I was so proud of you tonight! You are so fun and entertaining, and still showcase your beautiful manners and happy demeanor through it all. Thanks for a great evening out on the town!
Here are some pictures of our evening out on the town...
Dylan and Penny dancing the night away! Penny taught Dylan to put one hand on her shoulder and use his other hand to hold hers... so cute!
Dylan ate my friends birthday dessert very happily. He was still awake at 11pm...
Oh, Happy Day!
Ya, we love eachother.





No comments: